Solana is a high-speed, single-block open source blocker designed for building custom applications (dApps) and providing DeFi solutions. The real feature of the currency is the high processing speed and disappearance of the transaction. Solana is established as a platform for launching and promoting on-demand applications that require faster processing and support of more than billions of users (exchange office, market, game applications, payment systems).
The web is full of protected systems. These systems work together to create a very important and reliable blockchain network:
Agreement procedure. It is a testimonial from stakeholders (POS) equipped with a network for network authentication. A DPoS network is very different from a PoS network. Procedure used to verify transaction processing. Validators are selected on the basis of their total ownership in the network. The more you know, the more likely they are to select you as a candidate. According to this strategy, only people on the network can fill this position. there will be a Validator that will be paid when it accepts the transaction and adds it to the blockchain. Those who do not have this position can easily benefit from the transfer of their assets to an expert. This system allows people to participate in cyber security.
Historical evidence (POH). The POH engine plays an important role in Solan's ecology. This protocol improves blockchain efficiency by integrating timestamps into each transaction dump. These timestamps allow the node to define the order of events. The system therefore acts as an Internet encryption clock.
BFT tower. The BFT Tower system improves network responsiveness by allowing it to vote on the status of the general ledger. This process will also detect previous votes and use them to speed up verification so that approval can revert to previous votes instead of starting all purchases.
Efforts in this system are based on the following technological solutions:
- A turbine is a block distribution protocol that makes it possible to reduce the data transmission time by dividing a data packet and distributing it into small parts between neighboring nodes.
- Gulf Stream - a protocol for transferring transactions without the use of a memo thanks to the early detection of notifications.
- Sealevel is a good contract implementation protocol that allows you to access and perform all non-blocking activities at the same time.
- Conveyor belt - a system of fast verification and duplication of operations, which allows the processing of the data stream in a specific order, when different devices are responsible for each step.
- Cloudbreak - an extended account database that addresses poor performance due to low memory or access speed.
- Documents - blockchain for storing petabata and blockchaine data. It has special memory nodes that store personal blockchain status history entries encrypted with a noise protection code.
The network architecture is designed to be scalable and control-resistant. A distributed blockchain solves the problem of speed and purchasing capacity. The blockchain name is transferred as a gift to the nodes for software implementation and constraint verification. The cryptocurrency SOL is widely represented on stock exchanges (Currency, Currency, TX, VCC Exchange and many others).
Users can use it to:
- Pay commissions within the network.
- Ongoing (ie generating revenue to support the network).
- Project management through changes to the voting protocol.
The main advantages of the Internet are:
- High transaction speed at low and frequent costs, as well as respect for the environment.
- Flexibility (thanks to high performance without reassurance and a second level solution).
- Integration of many ecological systems.
- Delegation of powers.
- Consider using energy in the DeFi area.
- Experienced development team.
- Possibility to buy cryptomene SOL for a large number of exchanges, both for cryptocurrency and fiat.
- Opportunity to earn with effort.
- Security (developers claim to have been audited by a company trusted by Fortune 500 executives).