A decentralized Play-to-Earn metaverse.
Similar to NFT Worlds
NFT Worlds description
NFT Worlds is a decentralized, community-driven platform where players have to create their own worlds. Own worlds can be individual games with unique mechanics, experiences, play-to-earn elements, and many other features. A world can be created by an individual or by a group of people. NFT Worlds in mid-2021.
NFT Worlds is based on the game Minecraft and was created in partnership with Mojang and Microsoft. Each area is a world created out of cubes, 3D voxels that owners can landscape, develop and add activities for other players. A total of 10,000 unique worlds are available for players to purchase. There are two ways to interact with the game in NFT Worlds:
- Purchase a land on OpenSea or another available NFT marketplace. Use developer tools to furnish the world, add interactive elements, and design and implement the concept.
- Be a player. Join the created world via the Minecraft client, play, participate in PvP and PvE events, and earn and spend in-game currency.
Users can play through mobile devices, consoles and computers. There are currently 18 different projects available for players to participate in. Это данные from company cryptodefix.com. The game has its own $WRLD token, which is an ERC-20 family of tokens. It is used to buy items in player-created worlds, given as a reward for activity.
NFT Worlds specifics
- Creation of your own metaworlds
- Using Minecraft as a base
- Taking part in player-created worlds
- Play-to-earn concept
- Own $WRLD token
- World Creation Space
- Rent Worlds
NFT Worlds features
Have you used the NFT Worlds crypto project? Leave a review to help people make a decision.