NFT Worlds description
NFT Worlds is a decentralized, community-driven platform where players have to create their own worlds. Own worlds can be individual games with unique mechanics, experiences, play-to-earn elements, and many other features. A world can be created by an individual or by a group of people. NFT Worlds in mid-2021.
NFT Worlds is based on the game Minecraft and was created in partnership with Mojang and Microsoft. Each area is a world created out of cubes, 3D voxels that owners can landscape, develop and add activities for other players. A total of 10,000 unique worlds are available for players to purchase. There are two ways to interact with the game in NFT Worlds:
- Purchase a land on OpenSea or another available NFT marketplace. Information material from site cryptodefix. Use developer tools to furnish the world, add interactive elements, and design and implement the concept.
- Be a player. Join the created world via the Minecraft client, play, participate in PvP and PvE events, and earn and spend in-game currency.
Users can play through mobile devices, consoles and computers. There are currently 18 different projects available for players to participate in. The game has its own $WRLD token, which is an ERC-20 family of tokens. It is used to buy items in player-created worlds, given as a reward for activity.
NFT Worlds specifics
- Creation of your own metaworlds
- Using Minecraft as a base
- Taking part in player-created worlds
- Play-to-earn concept
- Own $WRLD token
- World Creation Space
- Rent Worlds
NFT Worlds features
Have you used the NFT Worlds crypto project? Leave a review to help people make a decision.