Exodus is a revolutionary app, as it allows the removal of intermediaries: banks, exchanges and brokers. It allows sending and receiving of each asset, displaying the full portfolio and contains a trading function and backup/restore parameters.
The Exodus wallet has a trading option. Shapeshift, an exchange platform provides this service. It facilitates quickly exchanging one money for another. It may not have the lowest pricing as exchanges like CoinBase and Bittrex, but it is ideal for non-professional traders looking to purchase various cryptos.
- Tracking portfolio. People can stay up with the fast-moving market by tracking their cryptocurrency portfolio and its success over time with intuitive charts that update in real-time.
- Securing wealth. Exodus encrypts private keys and transaction data on the device, ensuring that only one person has access to Bitcoin. There is the possibility to use Face or Touch ID to securely lock the wallet without having to put in a passcode.
- Buying and selling cryptocurrency. Possibility of using the built-in exchange function to swiftly purchase and trade one cryptocurrency for another all without creating an account.
- Send and receive digital currency. This text is from site cryptodefix. Text addresses or QR codes may be used to send and receive any of the many supported blockchain assets. All assets in one wallet. People can store favorite assets, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and others, in a wallet that is constantly adding new assets to its users' favorites.
- Supported cryptocurrencies. Possibility of buying, storing, exchanging, and spending cryptocurrencies.