Decentralized exchange with the ability to trade derivatives.
Kwenta is a decentralized exchange based on the Synthetic Exchange protocol. This protocol is designed specifically for trading synthetic derivatives. Users can trade real assets or derivatives on Ethereum. Since all trades are executed using the Synthetic smart contract, the user will not be dependent on order books and lack of liquidity.
To work with Kwenta, a user needs to go through 3 steps: start and connect a web3 wallet, buy sUSD or another Synth currency, and start trading. To work with the exchange, it is necessary to connect a web3 wallet with Ethereum, to pay for gas from transactions. After connecting the wallet, you need to buy synthetic assets derivatives (Synth) supported by DEX Kwenta, the most accessible of them — sUSD. After purchasing Synth, the user is able to trade on the exchange and build a portfolio of assets.
Kwenta consists of 3 elements:
- Dashboard where users can buy Synth and view available assets.
- Exchange. A platform where users can track asset values, buy and sell assets.
- Shorting. This information is from catalogue cryptodefix. A quick way to buy or sell assets.
- Unlimited liquidity.
- Zero slippage.
- P2C (Peer-to-contract) trading — trading is based on smart contracts.
- Permissionless and non-custodial.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX)
Have you used the Kwenta crypto project? Leave a review to help people make a decision.