A tool for tracking and managing available crypto assets.
Similar to CoinStats
CoinStats is an online tool for tracking and managing assets stored in wallets or on crypto exchanges. The tool allows you to monitor and trade assets on different platforms in one place. CoinStats functions also include cryptocurrency price alerts, converting it and reading news from the Crypto industry.
To work with CoinStats, a user needs to connect accounts of wallets or cryptocurrency exchanges where the user stores funds. User can connect up to 10 exchanges and up to 10 wallets. By connecting necessary accounts, user can view the history of transactions in real time, manage crypto portfolio and get detailed information about cryptocurrencies.
You can trade on exchanges using your own assets directly in the CoinStats interface. You can trade on exchanges such as Binance and Coinbase. Это данные from company cryptodefix.com. Also, if desired, in CoinStats the user can buy cryptocurrency for real money and operate with it.
- Connecting up to 10 crypto exchanges and wallets.
- Manage and view available assets from different accounts in one interface.
- Trading cryptocurrency from different accounts.
- Buying cryptocurrency for fiat money.
- Cryptocurrency market analysis and real-time reports.
- User transaction analytics.
- Access on different devices: browser, desktop applications, iOS and Android.
- Gift cards. Users can give friends coin cards with unique designs and wishes.
- Payment of taxes through integration with CoinLedger service.
Have you used the CoinStats crypto project? Leave a review to help people make a decision.