A tool for tracking user’s crypto assets for iOS and Android.
Similar to Blockfolio
Blockfolio is a mobile app for tracking a user's crypto assets from different wallets and exchanges. With Blockfolio, users can view available crypto funds from all accounts and wallets in one app. The app was launched in 2014 and has since gained many new features.
In Blockfolio, users can connect their personal exchange wallets to track available assets, sell and trade cryptocurrency, and view news from the crypto world. Blockfolio supports 10,000 existing cryptocurrencies and 500 exchanges. Article from project cryptodefix. For cryptocurrency trading, the portfolio tracker provides a view of the value of cryptocurrencies. With it, the user can view charts of currency quotes, set notifications about value changes.
The news feed in Blockfolio contains the latest news from the crypto world. Also, if desired, the user can configure with tags to receive only news of interest. With Blockfolio Signal, cryptocurrency developers can send users news or notifications about their projects directly to token holders.
- Ability to sell and buy cryptocurrency.
- Support for more than 500 cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex and others.
- Secure use of the tool.
- Feed with the latest news from the cryptocurrency world.
- Notification system.
- Viewing information about available assets and their management.
- Opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies when making a transaction for every $10.
Have you used the Blockfolio crypto project? Leave a review to help people make a decision.