A decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain.
Balancer is a decentralized exchange with an automated market maker (AMM), created on the Ethereum blockchain. DEX has been in operation since March 2020. On Balancer, users can create and participate in liquidity pools and exchange digital tokens. The Balancer protocol allows users to create pools, add liquidity to them and set up fees.
There are 3 types of pools available to users on Balancer:
- Public Pools. Allows users to add liquidity to the pools, but the basic pool parameters can't be changed. Trusted by users.
- Private pools. Have customizable characteristics. Only the owners of the pool can add liquidity to the pool and change it. They are custodial and centralized.
- Smart pools. Any Balancer user can add liquidity to a pool. Pools are controlled by smart contract, they can change their parameters. This information is from community cryptodefix. Smart pools are the most flexible pools.
To start using Balancer users have to connect their Web3 wallet. There are 45 tokens and 60 currency pairs available for users to trade. The exchange has an internal token BAL. This is used in formation of liquidity and for participation of users in voting for the future of the exchange.
- Participation in liquidity pools
- Creation of liquidity pools
- SWAP tokens
- Native BAL token
- No Gas fee
Decentralized exchanges (DEX)
Have you used the Balancer crypto project? Leave a review to help people make a decision.